Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quick Recap

This post is just to catch up very quickly on the last two weeks! I can't believe it's been so long!

Just a few notes:
Went with my roommate to Blizzard Beach then the pirate welcome event then Epcot. In Epcot we took pictures, saw fireworks, saw Logan and a guy who works for IllumiNations, and we walked through the World Showcase when it was empty.

Jeannette made balloons for us to give out at work.

Chase came and won way too many tickets in the arcade.

My marketing you class was awesome! I love my teacher, classmates, and the material!

I might be trained to be a money counter!

My roommates and I spent a whole night quoting YouTube videos and knocking morse code on the wall. We have decided we make a family with a child, cat, mom, and me as the dad.

Logan and I went to MK and got autographs! We watched the parade twice. I wore my tiara and loved every bit of attention because of it! Aladdin, Jafar, Stitch, and Tiana noticed me during the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment