Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bittersweet Endings

This morning I taught my last Pure Barre class at work.  It was a fun class with five people at 6 am.  I wasn't upset or depressed about it until it was over though.  Throughout these next few days I need to stop and smell the roses a little bit longer than usual.  If I don't cherish these moments they'll be gone before I know it.

It feels like its graduation time, I keep counting all my "lasts."  I guess it is like graduation in a way because I'm starting a new chapter in my life.  Graduation wasn't a sad affair for me and neither is this.  I feel bad for not being sad about leaving everyone, but I'm leaving for Disney!  I won't lie, I have shed a few tears already, especially when I think about how much I am going to miss my boyfriend.

I have already downsized and taken things out of my room that aren't going to Orlando with me.  Now that I have started to pack it's starting to hit me that this is for real!  I still have a few things on my to do list.  I need to buy bed risers and a dust ruffle, and I need to sign up for calculus at Chattanooga State.

Over the next week I'll be busy getting ready for my move and helping my grandma get ready for her move.  On check in day I'm sure I will have tons to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment