Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pre Arrival Event

So tonight I met my roommate and suite mates!!! I think we'll all get along just fine.  My suite mates are from Alabama and my roommate is from Michigan.  We all loooove Disney and can't wait to check in tomorrow! 

Tonight's event was eating at Captain Cook's and watching Wishes from the beach at the Polynesian hotel.  I met so many people, including someone from CP apartments and a professional intern who will be working for disney wedding planning!!! So jealous.  I would love to pick her brain and talk about how she got to where she is.  The girl from CP apartments is a full time cast member now, but she used to be a seasonal cast member.  I learned tonight that a seasonal cast member just has to work 140 hours out of the year.  There are so many options when it comes to continuing with Disney that I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Tomorrow morning is checkin and I'm going to be there at 7am!!! But I finally get to move in and figure out where I work!! It feels like Christmas because I'm so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment